Why do you give special emphasis on being military friendly? Jesus was crucified by soldiers!
- Again, Romans 13 provides an answer. In our culture, the military protects the country from external evil attempting to conquer us. Police on the other hand, deal with internal evil in our society. We honor both.
- In addition, we have a number of members who are former or current military members:
- Retired USAF colonel
- Retired USAF TSgt
- Former intern who is now an Army chaplain
- A reserve Army MSGT on staff with Campus Crusade’s Military Ministry in Missouri
- An Air Force veteran, now retired
- A new National Guard recruit who will attend basic training in early 2015 and a second young person about to take that same step.
- We understand the military lifestyle and stresses because we have been there!
- We see being military friendly as an opportunity to support those who protect us and to help develop leaders who can bring the Gospel to others.